BENEFITS OF FLOWERHORN FISH KEEPING


I began keeping tropical fishes like flowerhorn fish as a hobby when I realized the need to look for excitement in life.

Breeding flowerhorn fishes over the last four years, allows me to gain enough knowledge in the field.

From looking at others being discouraged from doing the hobby due to the perception that it is a task that requires much effort to maintain. However, my experience tells me that the benefits of fish keeping really compensate the chores that it involves.

Flowerhorn Fish Keeping and Breeding

I feel very happy whenever I see fishes in my aquarium or my tank. I really enjoy the rhythm of the flowerhorn swimming endlessly to the water. There is a mental calm that gradually intensifies my mind and emotions. The flowerhorn fish behaviour whenever I see them breeding in the tank put me to a condition of relaxation.

Occasionally, I get to exercise my creativity in landscape design by changing the rock formation in the tank. The whole idea of doing this is to simulate a new environment for the flowerhorn fishes, and allow the fishes to re-establish their environment. This is in fact important when new flowerhorn fishes are introduced into the tank whereby all territories have been entrenched by existing group of fishes. After changing the entire rock formation, the fishes will reward you instantly by spending the next few hours swimming tirelessly in and out of the new rock formation, trying to familiarize them with the new ground and to establish new territory for themselves.

Whenever I am free, I will sit in front of the fish tank and observe the fish, sometime for up to an hour. It is interesting to note that the fish demonstrates many kinds of social behavior that closely resemble human behavior in the corporate world. I will attempt to write another article on more details of these social behaviors of fishes.

5 comments:

  1. Hi ,

    I too agree with the benifits of keeping an aquarium in office and homes, I am a manager in a concern where high pressures are on me, when ever i sit before my office aquarium, i will get 100 % mental relaxation, but however i don have a flower horn in my office or home and i seek u r help in rearing flowerhorns in my aquarium or i can build a new one for it, can u post entire details about rearing flower horns to me and secrets behind breeding it ? my mail id is anbarasu121@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say that flower horns are smart fishes. I keep those in my custom aquarium, and they just have their own cute ways of catching your attention.

    ReplyDelete
  3. please give me the breeding techniques of flowerhorn and its secrets my mail id is mdharan2332@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. can you please post me secrets behind flowerhorn rearing and breeding it tried and failed more than twice in breeding them my email id is mdharan2332@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you please post me secrets behind flowerhorn rearing and breeding.I tried and failed more than two to three times in breeding them .its my kind request to u to send me the detailed procedures for breeding flower horn to my mail id .My email id is :ibrahi786m@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Breeding Flowerhorn Fish Please State Your Name

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Breeding Flowerhorn Fish

About This Blog

Welcome to the world of Breeding Flowerhorn Fish. The blog’s aim is to provide simplified procedures and techniques on breeding flowerhorn fishes or cichlids. It also aims to give complete information about the behavior and the history of flowerhorn fish...
(continue reading)